Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ok, so I am being lazy today...

I wanted to do another vintage post (not personal), however when it gets dark at 5:30pm and the kids don't go to bed at seven I seem to run out of time to photograph. So I thought I would show you some of my past finds/sales. I am itching to get to some my garage sales and oppies but it just ain't happening at the moment. I always find that when I look through old pics that I think 'oh, why didn't I keep this' or 'why didn't I keep that'. Sigh...




Some my garage  sale loot from a year or so ago (actually maybe 3 years). Ugly jug and bowl at the front don't you think?  Someone liked it though as I no longer have it. I really have to get back into selling again. I used to really enjoy it but I think I am just over it right now, maybe too much else going on. I will have to get back into it though or I won't be able to justify my thrifting!! Now that wouldn't be good at all!




Some more. Hmm. I think I have those retro pins (badges) around somewhere. I wonder where though... 
Mr M made me put that footy head thing in the picture. Lol.




Little cutie retro elephant.




Really like this anodised kettle, should have kept it, but then again, would I REALLY use it??




Hubby found this old ice cream tin.




Meet Molly. Molly loves to scare the crackers out of me when standing in the passage way and Ive forgotten I put her there. She is also is fond of scaring visitors. She has an unfortunate booby but I still think she is great. My Nana had one of these and it used to creep me out (the dummy, not the booby). She put a hat on it because she thought that would make all the difference - I thought it was even creepier then. Nana FAIL!




Not sure about this one but I guess it is pretty, just a bit old lady-ish.

Have a great weekend!!
Sherry.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry, great finds. Its pretty quiet up this way for garage sales and the like, too cold. I really like the ice-cream tin, was it a keeper. And the little pins are really cute, hope you do find them. I hear you about the selling thing. Have a great weekend, whatever you have planned, Tam x

    ReplyDelete

This is the best bit, would love you to leave me a Vintage Hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...