Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cheers!






My husband has just gone to the shops with my son. My nine month old girl is in bed. It is a Sunday afternoon and I am loving it!! I told my husband if he and the boy are out and the girl is in bed I might do a little happy dance…like this…and this…and this. Little Miss found it quite hilarious. I am not a big drinker. Maybe a glass of wine every couple of months or so. My husband finished off his bottle of spirits today (he is not a big drinker either) so I checked the wine rack. Hmm. There is a bottle of wine I bought him for his birthday and some special red wine that I am saving for a special occasion. Hmm. I remember when I was 21 I was given a taste test gift pack. That was over 10 years ago though. Yay! Found it and have already breast fed my baby so am free to have a glass and guess what?! I am going to have REAL Coke with a glass. I have taken a photo of them on top of my working reproduction telephone top keep with the vintage theme. Cheers and thanks Mary for the drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the best bit, would love you to leave me a Vintage Hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...